Bezyaev Viktor Stepanovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, general director of Research and production enterprise «Rubin» (2 Baydukova street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Makarychev Petr Petrovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub–department of computer application and software, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. One of the main functions of automated control systems for target destruction means is to solve the assignment problem. The assignment problem solution should be carried out promptly taking into account characteristics of weapons and targets, as well as the situation. In this regard, the problem solution requires
more sophisticated algorithms.
Materials and methods. The objective space model, reflecting the nature of relationship between the means of destruction and targets, is based on direct forms of tensor tasks. One of the characteristics of the tensor of the second order (square matrix)-trace of tensor – is used as a target function of the target assignment.
Results. The proposed algorithms solve the problem in two phases. The first phase is selection of targets by the lowest survival value of a newly detected target. The second phase is remapping of targets in accordance with terminal criterion of minimum survival of all selected targets.
Conclusions. The authors have proposed solution to the problem of target assignment using tensor calculus. The problem solution can be performed in real time at maximum munition load.
task assignment, objective space, tensor calculus, tensor dyad, target function, trace of tensor.
1. Piftankin A. N., Piftankin N. A. Avtomatizatsiya protsessov upravleniya [Control process automation]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 41–49.
2. Kuhn H.W. Naval Research logistics Quarterty. 1955, vol. 2, pp. 83–97.
3. Kravchuk V. G. Programmnye produkty i sistemy [Program products and systems]. 2003, no. 3.
4. Chizhukhin G. N., Bochkareva Yu. G. Tenzornaya metodologiya v diskretnoy sistemotekhnike [Tensor methodology in discrete systems engineering]. Penza: Izd-vo Penz. gos. un-ta, 2006, 184 p.
5. Armenskiy A. E. Tenzornye metody postroeniya informatsionnykh sistem [Tensor methods of information system design]. Moscow: Nauka, 1989, 152 p.
6. Bezyaev V. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnyz zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2007, no. 2, pp. 42–47.
7. Makarychev P. P. XVIII Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-metodicheskaya konferentsiya, posvyashchennaya 200-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya M. Yu. Lermontova: sb. tr. [XVIII International scientific and methodological conference, commemorating 200th jubilee of M.Yu. Lermontov: collected papers]. Penza, 2014, pp. 193–195.